Already familiar with Scratch? Learn advanced Scratch techniques and construct top-notch games! In our second Scratch course, students will:
- Program complex Scratch projects while advancing your programming skills!
- Create jaw-dropping games and stories with numerous characters and levels
- Successfully use techniques such as cloning, lists, sensing, and multithreading (multiple things happening at once!)
- Learn how to draw perfect shapes and design stunning visual effects within your program!
This class will be:
- Held weekly depending on the day and time slot that you select below, beginning the week of January 23rd, 2023
- Limited to 15 students to ensure that each student gets personalized care & instruction
- Taught by a college student majoring in Computer Science or a related field
- Recorded to provide students an opportunity to make up any missed classes
Basics of Coding 2 - Monday's 8:30 - 9:30PM
If you would like to learn more or have questions, please email us at email@example.com!